This is sponsored content by BlogHer and Kelloggs.
My favorite one-bowl meal is called orange chili chicken. I love it. It is so good. But it takes a really long time to make. My favorite simple one-bowl meal is cereal. And that is what we are talking about today.
This is what I've been waiting for because I love cereal and rating things. Please tell me your #1 cereal, or Top 10 Favorite Cereals or any other brief or long comment and you will have a chance--your penultimate chance--to win $100 Gift Card from Visa. Please try. Tweet for an extra chance. Here are more rules, et cetera. And without further ado, my top ten cereals.
*10. Coco Puffs (For a treat. Or every day.)
9. Raisin Bran (You may not have heard: Bran is really good for you.)
8. Captain Crunch (I like Cap'n Crunch original. Crunchberries hurt the roof of my mouth.)
7. Rice Crispies/Rice Chex (Tie.) (So what if I sprinkle sugar on them? Your blood needs sugar.)
6. Cinnamon Life
5. Multi-Grain Cheerios/Honey Nut Cheerios (Tie.) (I don't know if you've heard: Multi-grain things are really good for you.)
4. Frosted Flakes (After two bowls my sweet receptors stop working--try it.)
3. Frosted Mini Wheats--Giant (used to be "regular".)
2. Quaker Oatmeal Squares (More than anything, these help me get out of bed in the morning, even though the extremely thick cords from which this cereal is woven sometimes come undone and swell in the milk--which really freaks me out.)
1. Diet Coke
*When I was a kid I would have said Trix, Boo Berry, Lucky Charms, Golden Grahams, Fruit Loops, Sugar Smacks (now "Honey Smacks"), Super Sugar Crisp (now "Golden Crisp"), Cookie Crisp, Kix, and Apple Jacks.
Sugar Bear is way cooler than Dig 'em.
Mom’s Breakfast Club was started to help educate moms and families about kids’ cereal and share the scoop on their nutritional benefits and ingredients. To learn more about the program, visit http://www.loveyourcereal.com.